Monday 17 May 2010

Field Trip

The last week i went with my classmate to pichilemu city for a field trip.
In Pichilemu i did make survey to people and spoke about the earthquake and seaquake of the 27 of febreary and did enjoy very much of share with my friends and classmate a of the parties, of the dinner and of a small match of football in the beach.
the most interesting part of the field trip was cover the petrel lagoon and saw the differents kind of birds than live in the lake.
I learnt about the dificulty of get agree and of the experience of the people than live in pichilemu.
I lovet pichilemu and would like to me live in pichilemu, but not for mutch time though is a beatiful place.
i was like than wi stayed more time in pichilemu, i enjoyed mutch of the company of my classmate and more in pichilemu. was a good experience than like me repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment