Tuesday 11 May 2010

Revise Post


Here comes the sun is a song by The Beatles and in this moment it's my favorite song.

The beatles is a band formed in 1957 and they made revolution on the history music with your rythm and style rock pop.
My mom and dad are a very big fans of this band and, thank for that , i heard the song fo the first time, i think it was when i have 15 years old (i hear before, but i don't undestood that).

I listen this song all most every day, because i haved in my mp3 and when i travel in subway in the pick time this song lifts my spirit.

I like this song because is about lifts the spirit after the bad thing is gone and, like the title of the song said, always the sun is come back.

Ok.. here comes the song... I hope you enjoy it

Fran i would can't found nothing error in your post. you are very good in english for me

No comments:

Post a Comment